I had a lip filler 2 days ago, and now there's a transparent spot on one side, the same color of my skin. Will this go away?

Two days ago i had a lip filler hyaluronic restylane in my upperlip. On 1 side of the lip i have a transparant spot that has the same color of my skin.

LIp filler and spot

+1
Restylane is a great filler for the lip area.  If there is a spot that has appeared I suggest you return to your treating physician.  If there is a lump from the filler it can be dissolved with Vitrase easily in the office. 

Spot on lip after Restylane

+1
What you are describing sounds either like a bump from the injection, or more likely, a herpetic outbreak on the lip. Consult your physician for proper diagnosis and meds if it is herpes.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD