Nerves and Sizes? (photo)

I am currently a deflated 32C. I have a narrow rib cage (30.5in). Formally I was naturally a small D cup before I nursed both my kids. I am 5'5 and 122lbs. I'd like to be a D cup again. My ps said 400-450cc. Does that seem large if I am already a c cup? Also I am very nervous to go under general and my ps will only do general (not local like I was hoping). I know the statistics but somebody has to be that 1 out of 220000...what can ease my fears? My ps had been very reassuring and I do want it!

Good plan for breast augmentation to accomplish stated goals

If you are currently a C cup I am sure that you do not fill up the upper portion of the bra cup.  A 400 to450 cc implant will increase your breast size at least 2 cup sizes.  In my estimation this should accomplish your goal of  being a D cup.  You appear to have a narrow chest circumference and some discussion should be had with your plastic surgeon concerning the use of either moderate plus oar high  profile implants.  The high profile implant will allow you to use a larger implant without the base diameter getting too large.