Nerve Sensation and Severe Itching 14 Months Post Tummy Tuck is This Normal?

I had a tummy tuck 14 months ago and yesterday I woke up with a nerve or tingling sensation to the right side of my belly button. Today it has gotten worse and I can feel it all over my abdomen (mostly centered between my pubic bone and my sternum). Please let me know if this is something I should be concerned with.

Tummy tuck

+1

If the pain your feeling is really uncomfortable you need to see your PLASTIC SURGEON and address that ASAP. Nerves do take a long time to regenerate, but your surgeon with an exam can determine if the surgery is the reason why your in pain.

Pain 14 Months After A Tummy Tuck-Normal?

+1

Any type of unusual pain after a tummy tuck or for that matter any surgery requires a visit to your surgeon to obtain a correct answer.  While nerves regenerate and heal at much slower speeds than the other tissues in the body, it is impossible to tell what is the cause of your pain through this style of format and therefore it requires an examination.  Please call you plastic surgeon and arrange a follow up appointment as soon as possible.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon