Nerve Damage?

I had a combituck a week ago. I have severe intermitten pain in my right hip area above the start of the incision. The pain is especially bad if I try to move fast or flinch for any reason. Laughing or coughing cause it too. Any ideas?

Nerve damage from combituck

+2
I have never heard the term combituck used. From your description it sounds like you had some version of a tummy tuck. The sensation you are feeling is quite common and expected following this operation. You may experience some worsening of the pain or a pulling sensation as the scar tissue progresses but it should gradually get better over the course of several weeks. You should discuss this with your surgeon to make sure there isn't something else going on.