I Have Nerve Damage from Smart Lipo on my Upper Arms Two Months Ago. What Can I Do?

The doctor had me taking 800 mg. of ibuprofen four times a day for weeks. It feels a little less painful now but I still have some pain and annoying tingling and numbness. Is this permanent nerve damage? What can I do?

Arm pain after liposuction

+1

For both arms to be hurting you, you might want to see a neurologist to determine if there is a coincidental reason, maybe nothing to do with the liposuction, such as a pinched cervical pair of nerves and a herniated disc. YOu can ask the neurologist for a recommendation of pain treatment.