Nerve Damage from Lyposuction to Torso, Is there Anything I Can do?

I had lypo 8 years ago and have experienced severe nerve damage to the torso area. I had ultrasound treatments, tried neurotin, acupuncture...anything that was possible. The pain still exists and affects me everyday. The types of clothes I wear is even limited because of the pain. Is there anything that can be done? I see people write about having no sensation after surgery....I would love no sensation compared to the pain. Thanks for any help.

Liposuction and nerve issues

+1

Sorry that you have nerve issues. It may be best to see a pain management doctor.  Good luck they may be the best ones to advise you.