Needle-free Mesotherapy

I understand that mesotherapy with needles can have adverse effects and may not even work, but less has been said about needleless mesotherapy. Is it effective at reducing cellulite or reducing small fat areas? How many sessions are needed?

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I would not suggest Mesotherapy. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Needleless Mesotherapy

+1

Needle-free mesotherapy is a new version of mesotherapy that, instead of needles, uses high-speed water propelled into the skin.

This treatment is sometimes used in conjunction with localized ultrasound treatment. It can work just as well as needle mesotherapy for a variety of conditions.

The number of sessions varies from individual to individual. It would be best to see your dermatologist for evaluation to determine how many sessions would be needed in your individual case.

David Goldberg, MD