Needing a butt reduction after 4 years of personal trainer and diet. Need help? (photo)

I'm Brazilian and I have a naturally large butt (about 102cm) and people think its a good thing but I never really liked it and I have been working out and dieting and now i am almost 30 and I feel like gravity is starting to sink... so Im not really sure if I should have a reduction or a lift. I am 1,61 cm and weight 54kg.

Needing a butt reduction after 4 years of personal trainer and diet. Need help?

+1
I think that a butt reduction would produce more sagging, so you may want to consider having the butt lifted and reshaped with fat grafting.

Buttlift?

+1
Your  butt looks pretty good with adequate shape and elevation. Reduction would not help and may make the skin sag more. I would hold off for now.

Michael Salzhauer, MD

Buttock reduction or lift

+1
Your photos do not show any evidence of a sagging buttock, although possibly concealed by the spandex-like pants.  Reduction of the buttock by way of liposuction can only lead to an unsatisfactory irregular lumpy surface contour, hence never recommended.  I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon specialist in buttock enhancement, so that s/he can perform a physical exam and then best determine your options.  Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock Reduction

+1
Buttock reduction by liposuction may result in a drooping buttock. an in person examination is need to assess the volume, shape, and the fat around the buttock area. The desired look and your tolerance to scars on the buttock should you need a buttock lift at the same time.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Buttock reduction

+1
It is not possible to answer your question with the photos but
a liposuction reduction, buttock lift and change in your work out
regimen may all help. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD