What is Needed for Me to Fix my Profile? (photo)

I'm not quite sure what to refer to it as. I was told exostoses, I call it a hooded upper lip. I'm curious as to what I would need to correct it. I was going to get Invisalign to correct my overbite, and I wanted to see how much more I would need after that. Thank you for help in advance! Oh, and averaging prices would be awesome too.

Correcting a full facial profile

+1

Based on the photos alone, looks like upper and lower protrusion of the teeth.  Very likely the ideal treatment may involve removal of some teeth and possibly surgery.  Invisalign is an excellent product but you may need traditional braces.  I would recommend seeing an orthodontist for this type of treatment, at least for a consultation. 

Ontario Cosmetic Dentist