What Would Be Needed to Fix my Nose (5 Months Post Op)? (photo)

I've posted many questions on here but I simply can't bear the site of my new nose. What could be done to improve it? What is the soonest I can do this? Who would you recommend on the east coast to fix this? Really need expert advice. I thought my primary was the master of noses and I am finding it very difficult to trust him.

Too early

+1

Hello. At five months you are far from your final result. It is common for patients to be worried about the outcome of rhinoplasty surgery early on but many of these concerns can be attributed to swelling. Over the next year you will see many improvements in the appearance of your nose.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Unhappy with primary rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Rhinoplasty Patient:
You need to visit an expert revision rhinoplasty surgeon in your area to assess your nose. From view of your nasal pictures, it appears that you need bilateral osteotomies and some tip refinement to improve your nasal features. I would recommend you to wait another six months for swelling to subside and also healing to be completed. Five months has pasted since your primary surgery and you’re not still happy with the results, therefore a revision rhinoplasty in six months is indicated.  I recommend you visit Dan Becker in New Jersey. Good luck. Dr. Kevin Sadati

Kevin Sadati, DO