I Need a Doctor in NY, NJ, PA, MA or CT Who Does Sillicone Microdroplet Facial Injections

I need to find a doctor in NY, NJ, PA, MA or CT who does sillicone microdroplet facial injections for nose-to-mouth and puppet lines.

Silicone Excellent Filler When Done With Proper Technique By Expert Injectors

+1

Liquid injectable silicone is an excellent and perfectly safe filler for facial lines or volume depletion when injected with the proper technique by a well-trained, board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon.  It is important that you find a physician who has a lot of experience using silicone and who is going to take the time to educate you on silicone and make you feel comfortable with the treatment.  Feel free to browse through our website where we have a lot of information about silicone and a gallery of before and after photos. 

Liquid Injectable Silicone (LIS) may be safely used by experienced physicians for permanent improvement of your facial wrinkles.

+1

LIS is a permanent filler, so your results, good or bad, are permanent. You must find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced with the micro-droplet technique of LIS administration . You should also have a discussion with your doctor about the FDA's position with respect to using LIS in an off-label fashion to permanently reduce the appearance of your wrinkles. Lastly, you should see many before and after photos demonstrating beautiful results before you pick your doctor and proceed.

Problems with Silikon-1000 injections are infrequent, and include visible bumps or nodules at the sites of injection. This is typically from overcorrection, or injecting too superficially. Most silicone bumps are easily treated with dilute triamcinolone injections, or sometimes light electrosurgery.

I've attached a link to my Silikon-1000 photos here on RealSelf for your perusal.

I hope this helps, and best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Silicone Injections

+1

Hi,

Silicone injections are very safe when medical grade silicone is used by an experienced injector. Silicone was one of the very first injectable fillers ever used. Some doctors use it but don't like to publicize it. The horror stories are usually from basement non-medical injectors using industrial silicone.

There are some examples on my website.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Silicone injections

+1

Caveat emptor or buyer beware with regards to silicone injections.  This is not approved for injection to the face.  It historically has been frought with problems.

Silicone Injections: Be careful

+1

Silicone injections in the face (even refined medical grade products like Silikone 1000) are strictly off-label.  With the variety and longevity of fillers available, and the notorious history of silicone injections, I would recommend that you think twice about having this done.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon