I had a full TT with MR and Lipo to the flanks/lateral thighs. Possible Necrosis? (photo)

Does this look like possible early sign of Skin Necrosis?? my entire incision area is read and itchy, I was intially told I had a reaction to the medical tape, but it was removed 4 days ago and the incision is still red and itchy. My main concern though is this spot that is bubbly, plus those 2 blister looking areas. I just had my drains pulled out yesterday.

Necrosis of Tummy Tuck?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination. However, based on the limited picture I have looked at, the skin reaction is consistent with an allergic reaction (such as to tape or surgical glue).  This hypersensitivity reaction may take several weeks to resolve (even after tape is removed).

Follow-up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to evaluate your situation.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm