I probably need necklift to correct my double chin. I tried lipo and ulthera, it does not work? (photo)

How bad the scar will be? How short the incision can be? How is the recovery?

I probably need necklift to correct my double chin. I tried lipo and ulthera, it does not work?

+1

A necklift or a lower face and neck lift will probably produce the most significant improvement. An exam or more pictures would be helpful for evaluation.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facelifts, necklifts facelift revisions, and facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

From your photo you've do not need a neck lift.

+1

Thank you for your question. From your photo I cannot see loose skin beneath your chin and doubt that you need a neck lift. However a formal examination and consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is necessary.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Neck lift for double chin

+1

Incisions for a neck lift are located in the sub-mental crease, and 2 small incisions behind the ears. Sub-mental and sub-platysmal fat along with a platysma-plasty are performed to correct the double chin. For many examples, please see our neck lift photo gallery on the link below

Necklift for Correction of Double Chin?

+1

It appears from the limited illustration that your skin has good elasticity. For these patients, a necklift using only an incision underneath the chin is a great option. Because it is surgery, there will be a recovery which is usually 7 to 10 days for a neck lift.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible neck lift.

+1

I need to see profile and three quarter views to give you a proper answer. The recovery is 1-2 weeks depending on how u bruise. The scar is inside the ear as shown on my website.

Neck lift

+1

I agree with the last MD's evaluation. More photos or a complete examination would be helpful. From the one photo submitted it is difficult to see what the problem is

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Possible neck lift candidate?

+1

The picture you provided does not fully show your neck. It would be helpful to see a picture of you from the side showing your face and entire neck. I can't determine from your photo if you would be a good candidate for a neck lift or not.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon