Should I Have a Second Neck Tuck? It Has Been Four Years and Starting to Sag. (photo)

it has been 4 years since surgery and though I still look good my neck is wrinkling again. PS agrees and recommends a tuck, free of charge. However I must have nerve damage with this much tingling and tightness and therefore hesitant about causing more damage. What suggestions do you have. Saw a neurologist but nothing was definitive. Dermatologist thinks my sagging is back sooner due to "thinning skin"

Yes but very hard to be definitive over the internet. Best to seek in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your city.