Should I Have a Second Neck Tuck? It Has Been Four Years and Starting to Sag. (photo)

it has been 4 years since surgery and though I still look good my neck is wrinkling again. PS agrees and recommends a tuck, free of charge. However I must have nerve damage with this much tingling and tightness and therefore hesitant about causing more damage. What suggestions do you have. Saw a neurologist but nothing was definitive. Dermatologist thinks my sagging is back sooner due to "thinning skin"

+1

Yes but very hard to be definitive over the internet. Best to seek in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your city.