My Neck is Very Thin and Has Visible Veins, What Can I Do? (photo)

My Neck is Very Thin and Has Visible Veins, What Can I Do?

Vein Treatment

+1

For very small vessels, less than 1mm, a laser can remove the vessels.  For larger ones, a surgical option may be needed.  Some may want to inject these, but others will not want to inject in the neck area as there are some concerns about the risk of a slough, discoloration, and where the injected material is going.  Typically, we laser those vessels less than 1mm and IPL the rest provided the skin is not too dark or tan.  If the vessel sis too large, we opt to not treat it.  Vessels close to the surface can leave a white mark after it is removed from scar tissue so this is a risk.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Thin Neck and Visible Bands

+1

From your photo it looks as if your Platysmal bands are showing, not your veins.  These bands are actually very thin muscles.  If you have veins as well, it is hard to see in the photo.  For the bands, you might want to try relaxing them with Botox or Dysport.  This works very well for some people.  If this doesn't work you may need to see a plastic surgeon and go under the knife.  I realize we all have to live in our own bodies, but I would focus more on your great cheek bones, beautiful eyes, and wonderful smile!

Beverly Hills Dermatologist