My Neck is Very Thin and Has Visible Veins, What Can I Do? (photo)

My Neck is Very Thin and Has Visible Veins, What Can I Do?

Neck veins should not be treated - Buffalo Niagara NY

What you are showing in the picture is the external jugular vein or its tributaries and they should not be treated. They drain directly into the deep veins and their role is to drain parts of the face, parotid gland, occipital areas of the scalp. These are not diseased veins. If they have a 'pulsating component', there may be associated regurgitation of the tricuspid valve of the heart and an echocardiogram may be necessary to make that diagnosis.