How Much Does Neck Smart Lipo Cost?

What is the cost approximate cost of Smart Lipo on the neck area? I live in the Westchester New York area.

How much does neck SmartLipo cost?

+1

I use the Smartlipo Triplex with the recently FDA-approved SideLaze800 fiber for neck liposuction. The procedure is done in the office using local, tumescent anesthesia and some oral sedation. A 3 mm incision is made under the chin, and under both ear lobes if the lateral neck also needs to be treated. Assuming one is treating a neck with a moderate amount of fat, the first step is applying the laser with the directional beam downward. The resistance of the tissues to the passage of the laser cannula is felt as a restriction to the gliding motion of the cannula. This resistance gradually goes away as the laser is gently passed back and forth, so there is very little trauma to the tissues, compared to the passage of a regular liposuction cannula.

After the fat is melted and the resistance to the cannula is no longer felt, the fat is gently removed with a low pressure side-hole cannula that does not traumatize the tissue. The last step is to turn the directional SideLaze fiber so that the energy goes directly up against the skin. This is done systematically to raise the temperature to 45 degrees Centigrade. The ThermaGuide prevents the laser from firing if the temperature rises above this target, thus preventing thermal injury from excess heat.

This refinement to neck liposuction by traditional or SmartLipo is in its early stages as the SideLaze800 has only recently been approved for soft-tissue treatment of the lower face and neck. Our practice is among the first to adopt it. We are currently investigating the use of the SideLaze800 for patients with mainly neck skin laxity.

Our current charge for SideLaze-assisted Smartlipo of the neck is 3,750.

Web reference: http://www.aestheticlasersolutionsne.com/smartlipo-triplex-with-sidelaze-800/

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Smart Lipo cost varies by region

+1

Hi Eileen,

Like everything else, there is regional variation. I would expect anywhere from $3000-$5500 would be the range for Smartlipo of the neck, but check with local physicians.

Do not be enticed by the lowest price. Carefully review credentials. Make sure you are being treated by a board-certified plastic surgeon and not someone who has recently taken up liposuction to supplement their career. Review before and afters of that surgeon, not the ones provided by the company. Ask lots of questions and see a second opinion, if necessary. Good luck!

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon