4,5 weeks after the surgery, what do you think? Is my left breast dropping faster than the right one? (Photo)

Surgery july 10, 440cc and 475 cc, under the muscle. First pic that I already posted here to get your opinions was taken about 10 days after and second one was taken today. My right breast is still a bit higher comparing to the left ones but the left one still have some swelling and weird shape. It also looks a bit smaller. Is it because its dropping faster then the right one? What do you think of my results so far? I bought gym bra and its DD now, is it going to get much smaller? Thank you!!!

Very normal

It is normal for your breasts to go through changes over the months following breast augmentation. When done correctly, expect 3 to 6 months to see the final result.

Good Luck

One month post implants. Swelling or settling?

You are still a bit swollen. This swelling may persist for a few weeks. Your implants may have seen "high" to you as well. This is normal as people usually look great on the table, and when they wake up the implants rise up toward the collar bone. They will usually start to move downward at about three weeks. It may take 6 to 12 months for some implants to settle into final position. Do not run out and buy a bunch of new bras anytime soon. Often one side will settle faster than the other side. Let your board certified plastic surgeon know your thoughts. They will help you through the process.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry

At this point your left breast looks good and your right does not. This may be due in part to an underlying asymmetry and perhaps some difference in how the surgery was done on each side.
at this point you need to give it a few months to see how things evolve.
the right will always sit higher than the left but hopefully the difference will be acceptable.

Scott L. Spear, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation asymmetry

Asymmetries after breast augmentation are typically due to asymmetries before surgery.  At 4.5 weeks the implants still have some settling to do over the next few months.  You seem to have a nice result and this is about the size you will stay.

4,5 weeks after the surgery, what do you think? Is my left breast dropping faster than the right one?

Yes I see the slight asymmetry. But did you have that issue in your befores??? Best to re post before photo so we can compare.... 

Breast appearance at one month

It is still early and it would have been helpful to see preops. More than likely they were a bit asymmetric before.  Give it 3-4 months to improve.

Excellent Results

Thank you for your question and photos. It looks like your surgeon delivered an excellent result which you should be pleased with. Minor asymmetries exist before surgery and will exist afterwards.  Based on your photos, I do not see anything concerning.  For further guidance discuss with your surgeon as he/she is most familiar with the details of your case. Best wishes.