4,5 weeks after the surgery, what do you think? Is my left breast dropping faster than the right one? (Photo)

Surgery july 10, 440cc and 475 cc, under the muscle. First pic that I already posted here to get your opinions was taken about 10 days after and second one was taken today. My right breast is still a bit higher comparing to the left ones but the left one still have some swelling and weird shape. It also looks a bit smaller. Is it because its dropping faster then the right one? What do you think of my results so far? I bought gym bra and its DD now, is it going to get much smaller? Thank you!!!

Breast augmentation asymmetry

+1
Asymmetries after breast augmentation are typically due to asymmetries before surgery.  At 4.5 weeks the implants still have some settling to do over the next few months.  You seem to have a nice result and this is about the size you will stay.

Morehead City Plastic Surgeon

4,5 weeks after the surgery, what do you think? Is my left breast dropping faster than the right one?

+1
Yes I see the slight asymmetry. But did you have that issue in your befores??? Best to re post before photo so we can compare.... 

Breast appearance at one month

+1
It is still early and it would have been helpful to see preops. More than likely they were a bit asymmetric before.  Give it 3-4 months to improve.

Excellent Results

+1
Thank you for your question and photos. It looks like your surgeon delivered an excellent result which you should be pleased with. Minor asymmetries exist before surgery and will exist afterwards.  Based on your photos, I do not see anything concerning.  For further guidance discuss with your surgeon as he/she is most familiar with the details of your case. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon