Neck Lipo/chin Implant: Right Side More Swollen & Painful then Left?

my right side has alot of lumpiness that i try to massage out a few times a day, but its really bad under my chin on the right side (also had a chin implant) extended beneath jawline and i noticed there is a bruised-looking area where the most lumpiness occurs. *Since it is bruised is this the likely caused why theres most lumpiness & swelling then my left side?? & *should i continue massaging it right now?? It hurts and its 1 week 2 days post-op.

Lumpiness, bruising and asymmetrical tenderness after Liposuction of your neck

Dear Blondie,

What you're experiencing is not out of the norm. You are fresh out of surgery and temporary lumpiness, tenderness and shooting pains can occur. I advise patients to do some gentle massage and wait it out. An uncomfortable numbness can persist after liposuction on any part of the body-this may persist from 4 to 6 months and this is completely normal.