Neck lipo and chin implant? (photo)

I have a very weak chin/jawline that I dislike very much especially seeing myself in profile, that I have a big nose makes it worse. I will get a nose job and I know that after the rhinoplasty my chin will improve but most likely not that extreme as I would want. I want a more defined jawline and wondering if a lipo on my neck and a chin implant would help? I have seen very bad results on both procedures so I rather not get any of them but what else would give me a sexy feminine chin/jawline?

Neck lipo and chin implant?

+1

An exam would be necessary, but this combination can be powerful.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of chin implants and facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Neck liposuction and a chin implant

+1
A chin implant and neck lift/ liposuction can be performed through the same sub mental incision. A chin implant is a permanent chin augmentation. Simple liposuction will only remove sub-mental fat, while a neck left will need to be performed to remove any sub-platysmal fat. Both procedures to be performed together. 

Chin Liposuction and chin implant

+1

There are two compartments of fat in the sum-mental area, one compartment under the skin which can be liposuctioned, the other compartment is under the muscle, and that has to be taken out by surgery, through an incision under the chin. The same incision used for the chin implant. Good results depend on accurate diagnosis and an experienced plastic surgeon to execute a good procedure.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com