Neck Lift in Houston

I have a lot of verticle wrinkles on my neck and loose skin due to weight loss and general skin laxity. I am interested in a neck lift and have read in this forum about one with a local anathesia. Do you recommend a board certified doctor with a lot of experience in Houston, TX?

Neck Lift for Lots of Wrinkles And Excess Skin from weight loss

If you have lots of excess skin and wrinkles in the neck area, I do not recommend a surgical intervention just under local.    To properly address significant skin excess from weight loss, you will likely need a formal neck lift and treatment of your SMAS/plastymsa (the underlying muscle/strength layer below your skin).  I definitely recommend you visit with a ASPS member surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Best of luck.  Dr. Basu

Facelift in Houston

There are many excellent board certified plastic surgeons in Texas. You can start by going to the ASAPS or ASPS website to locate a doctor.