Neck Lift in Houston

I have a lot of verticle wrinkles on my neck and loose skin due to weight loss and general skin laxity. I am interested in a neck lift and have read in this forum about one with a local anathesia. Do you recommend a board certified doctor with a lot of experience in Houston, TX?

Neck Lift for Lots of Wrinkles And Excess Skin from weight loss

+2

If you have lots of excess skin and wrinkles in the neck area, I do not recommend a surgical intervention just under local.    To properly address significant skin excess from weight loss, you will likely need a formal neck lift and treatment of your SMAS/plastymsa (the underlying muscle/strength layer below your skin).  I definitely recommend you visit with a ASPS member surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Best of luck.  Dr. Basu

Facelift in Houston

+1

There are many excellent board certified plastic surgeons in Texas. You can start by going to the ASAPS or ASPS website to locate a doctor.