What to Do with Neck Lines and Fat?

I am 24 years old. I have these strange neck lines and fat on my neck. It bulges out and people say it's because I have a short neck. I want to get rid of it ever since I was a kid. What can I do? It looks like the picture below but much more darker and fatter

How to get rid of neck lines and fat

+1

Sometimes, necklines and fat can be improved by liposuction using small cannulas (the hollow straws that suck out the fat). Pre-tunnelling with small cannula under the skin lines helps break up and smoothen out those attachments to the undersurface of the skin, and then liposuctioning helps clear out the fat in between them. Good luck. You look like Kimora Lee Simmons, BTW!