Do you recommend getting a breast augmentation revision & brazilian butt lift at the same time? Good candidate? (photo)

Im getting quoted a really good special price with a great surgeon just nervous, about the unconfortable situation ill be in... When I did my breast augmentation I never really was in too much pain, i weigh 210 now looking to get down to 170-180 before surgery..Just wondering how I would sleep... Also im getting changed implants from saline to some gel silicone any pros or cons? im 38 C looking for a DD maybe in the 850ccs HP for my breast and 1200cc for my buttox

Do you recommend getting a breast augmentation revision & brazilian butt lift at the same time? Good candidate?

+1

Doing the two procedures at the same time will probably put you in slightly more pain than just one at a time, however undergoing anesthesia only once is a big enough benefit to outweigh the slightly increased pain.

+1

You appear as a very realistic candidate. I would do the liposuction part first supine to prone than inject processed fats (600 cc's per cheek??). Than re place in supine position for implant exchange. Yes you need to sleep on your back no other option.//

Brazilian butt lift and augmentation revision

+1

It certainly is possible to do a brazilian butt lift at the same time as a revision breast augmentation, but it may be difficult positioning post-op.

+1

Thank you for your question, in my opinion it would be best for you to do both procedures at the same time this way you wont go under anesthesia twice.

You will be a little uncomfortable and will feel mild pain, however you will be prescribed pain medication and you need to lay on your sides to help you maintain your results.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

If you want 1200 cc per buttock, you need to find a surgeon who routinely transfers this amount and more to help prevent fat necrosis and other symmetry issues. Both surgeries can be performed at the same time. The only other thing that would concern me is the size of the implants. Implants around 800 cc will create more issues with bottoming out, tissue thinning, and breast droop.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA