Neanderthal Brow Ridge On A Woman? (photo)

I feel very very insecure about my brow ridge I think its so masculine looking and people say it looks neanderthal ish and I dont have a masculine face at all. and ive never been mistaken for a man either but I dont want to have extremely masculine features as I am not a male. the worst is that im a woman(im 19) and nobody else in my family has it, people say I overreact but I dont think so what can I do to correct this? I also have quite amount of fat on my eyebrow.

Neanderthal Brow Ridge

+1

You are not alone!  This is something that can be improved and I've had other patients with this same request.  There are a few different options that can improve this appearance.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.