Lift and Implant Needed? (photo)

I was trying to research what type of surgery I would need. Will I need a breast lift along with my breast implants. I was never really perky and that is what I am looking to achieve. I am currently a 35B and I am 5'2" 115 pounds. I am looking to have a full C cup, but I dont wish to go much larger.

Lift and Implant Needed

With your stated objective being perky and slightly larger along with the photos that you provided, you do seem to be a candidate for a breast lift with breast implants.

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Implants without lift

You may not need a breast lift, however to determine this you would need a consultation with a surgeon who has experience with performing breast augmentation on breasts affected by mild to moderate sagging. You can consider Allergan Inspira Truform 2 implants with a narrower base width for more projection.

Please see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to find out whether you are a suitable candidate. Best of luck.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Perky breasts with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

The goal of breast surgery is to achieve beautiful breasts.  Beauty is determined by several factors including breast position on the chest wall, symmetry, skin tone, areola position and volume.  In your photographs, you appear bigger than a B, perhaps a C.  However, your biggest problem is your breasts are drooping.  There is a new technique called Mini Ultimate Breast Lift, which is done using a circumareola incision.  Through this incision, the breast tissue can be elevated higher on the chest wall, displaced more medially increasing your cleavage and the results are long lasting since the weight of the breast is transferred to the underlying muscle.  This will avoid the added weight of implants and their complications and achieve the high perky breasts that you desire.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

14887 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77478

Lift and implant needed?

Yes, I think you need a breast lift and breast implants. Only implants will just increase the volume and not give you any perkiness. The most effective lift for you is with a anchor type of incision.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

1035 Park Ave
New York City, NY 10028

Lift and Implants?

There is no substitute for an examination but I would think that you will likely benefit from a lift as well as augmentation.  Remember, however, that implants add weight to your breasts and will tend to result in more droopiness over time.  Also, I do not think a lift confined to the area around the nipple is usually effective for breasts with your appearance.  Although no one wants to have a vertical scar it does serve an important function in contouring the lower breast and achieving a better breast shape.

Richard Kofkoff, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

16216 Baxter Road
St. Louis, MO 63017

Lift and Implant Needed??

I think if you had a modest size implant and a peri-areolar lift (incision just around the areola) you would achieve your goal. An actual examination is much more valuable in making this sort of recommendation than is a look at photos. 

Thanks and best wishes.

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

To lift or not to lift?

Thank you for your question.  As noted in the other answers, your photographs are great but are no substitute for an exam in person.  Based on your photographs, I think you are borderline with regards to ptosis or sagging.  Depending on your goals, a breast implant combined with a lift can be a powerful tool to help give you a more perky look.  The type of mastopexy (breast lift) needed depends on how high the nipple needs to move and on how lax the skin is.  Be aware that combining a breast lift with a breast augmentation can increase the risk of complications and need for revision surgery.  Make sure you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and have all of your questions answered before proceeding. Good luck!

Matthew H. Steele, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

800 12th Avenue
Forth Worth, TX 76104

Lift and implant?

A small implant and a circumareolar lift may be the solution for you. Of course, an exam in person is necessary to properly evaluate you.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Lift and Implant Needed?

Thanks for the posted photos but only in person examination + measurements can allow a definitive answer. My guess is a donut lift with larger implant. Goos luck 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Breast augmentation with lift

Thanks for the inquiry and excellent pictures. In my practice I would reccomend a lift with your implant to improve the shape and position of the breast. Please see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your choices. 

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

1870 Keller Parkway
Keller, TX 76248