Is Nd Yag Laser Better Option Than Mosaic HP for Asian Skin?

My age is 40 plus. Skin condition is good, with slightly enlarged pores, melasma, slight sagging, and few wrinkles. Which of the above mentioned 2 lasers is more non-ablative and safe for skin type III or IV? Which gives a lesser bronzed or tanned look or redness? Which does less skin damage in the long run ? Please help me choose one of the above mentioned 2 treatments depending on answers to above questions.

Laser hair removal options for asians and African Americans

+1

I prefer the Nd Yag for laser hair removal on light or dark asian skin.  It is one of the safest lasers for this indication.