Why is my Breast Implants Ripple So Bad After 10 Months, One of the Breast is Going to the Side?

breasts are hanging down they wasn't like this before 1x 2x yes was a 325cc now they say they put 375cc but they look so big, hurt and one nipple is pointing to the side they cut the tissue and musle scaring out they are rippleing so badly the cut went over 1/2 around my breast and cut is low the dr. want see me any more got up set when i went to show him and now i have no doctor they hang really bad and hurt they looks so great before the one went down now i hate them what can be done?

Unhappy after breast augmentation revision

+2

Revision after breast augmentation often can require compromise for both patient and surgeon.  If you are truly unhappy and discouraged with your result and with your surgeon, a second opinion after you have fully healed can help sort things out.

Problem may be correctable

+2

I'm sorry for the problem you are having.  I would certainly speak to your doctor and at least explain your displeasure.  It may be something he has no control over.  At least I would obtain the records for your future surgeon.

It sounds as though the pocket is too big and needs repair.  You may have very little breast tissue and thin skin.  This is why having photos helps a great deal.  When I see patients the way you are describing yourself my plan is to repair the pocket and possibly use something like Alloderm or Strattice to support the pocket.  Habing silicone is a lot better than saline and you might consider using the Sientra shaped implants or allergan cohesive 410 implants.

I would see another plastic surgeon and get a second opinion to see if there is anything else that might be of help to you.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

+1

I am sorry for the problems you hare having after your breast surgery. Unfortunately, without photos it is difficult to understand what the issues are, and that is necessary to offer any specific recommendations. 

If possible, I would try to reconnect with your surgeon. If that is not possible,get a copy of your records and photos so that you can see another surgeon for a second opinion. Those records and photos will be necessary for the surgeon.

All the best. 

Unhappy after Breasts Surgery?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast surgery. Always best to communicate your concerns/questions with your own plastic surgeon in a calm/constructive fashion; hopefully you can mutually come up with a plan to improve your situation and satisfaction with the outcome of the procedure performed.

If this communication is not possible, then you will have no choice but to seek second opinion consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery.

Combining augmentation and lift can be tricky

+1

Sorry you are having problems. Without a preop or postop picture it is hard to comment. It sounds like you had a lift and augmentation at the same time. Those can be tricky. Hopefully you can find someone else in your area to at least evaluate you and give you some options. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD