I Would Like to Know What Procedure(s) Are Needed to Balance my Face and Make It Aesthetically Pleasing? (photo)

To give a little background I have already have been to an oral surgeon who emphasized several orbital fractures and corrective surgery was needed for the lower jaw. It has been a couple yrs and my appearance has gotten progressively worse. My nose also terribly crooked from more than a few breaks, I have very little definition of cheek bones and no volume in my mid-face. Any advice on recommended procedure(s), type of surgeons, price ranges and expectations would be greatly appreciated.

Fat injection is your answer

+1

Fat injection to your face will help restore some symmetry to your face. It is a pretty good compromise. Nabil Fanous, MD

Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and cheek implants

+1

A rhinoplasty can address straightening out  multiple nasal fractures. This can realign the nose straight and it may or may not include a spreader graft placed on the concave side in the mid third of the nose. All the incisions for the nose are inside since it would be closed rhinoplasty techniques.  To augment mid face  volume, consideration for Silastic cheek implants placed directly over the maxilla. This will help augment the maxilla from previous fractures and give added volume to the mid face. The incision for cheek implants  placement is the canine fossa just above the teeth on the maxilla. Both procedures are performed as an outpatient surgery.  Expect at least 2 weeks of swelling and bruising for both procedures.

African American rhinoplasty,etc.

+1

A rhinoplasty to support and refine your tip as well as straightening your nose is primary. A chin implant with possible vertical shortening and cheek implants would also get you closer to the ideal photo but u will never have that exact face.