Chalazion Removal Left Lower Lid, How Can I Correct? (photo)

How can I correct the asymmetry that is left behind? It has been almost 2 years since I had . It was inside the lower eyelid very close to where the eyelid meets the tear duct, is filler a possibility ? Seems it would not be able to be injected into the eyelid? I think I have tissue loss and though its rather unnoticeable to most its like a stop sign to me. There was also some scar tissue left behind, I have been to see the doctor since and he told ,me the scar tissue was fine to stay there.

Doctor Answers (1)

Tissue loss after chalazion surgery


It is difficult to see any asymmetry from the photos. I think this type of tissue loss can be addressed with a filler like Restylane or Belotero.

Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 8 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.