Chalazion Removal Left Lower Lid, How Can I Correct? (photo)

How can I correct the asymmetry that is left behind? It has been almost 2 years since I had . It was inside the lower eyelid very close to where the eyelid meets the tear duct, is filler a possibility ? Seems it would not be able to be injected into the eyelid? I think I have tissue loss and though its rather unnoticeable to most its like a stop sign to me. There was also some scar tissue left behind, I have been to see the doctor since and he told ,me the scar tissue was fine to stay there.

Tissue loss after chalazion surgery

+1

It is difficult to see any asymmetry from the photos. I think this type of tissue loss can be addressed with a filler like Restylane or Belotero.

Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon