Will a Revision Correct My Asymmetry, Rippling And Tissue Loss From Prior Scar Tissue Removal? (photo)

3x Around One Went Down2x Replaced Implants 3x Revision Cut Scar Tissue out it was to much scar tissue and had to cut the musle and the tissue out, somethings going on cause of the pain they hurt all the time and breast are still in lg. and nipples ones going to the side and the ripples r so bad you can feel them the one looked so good b4 replace they are also cut all around both breasts hurting the ripples you can feel so badly i want to go back to 325 would they still be rippled, and hurting please help! one nipple is pronting to the side and they got bigger also

Breast implant revision

+2

You should obtain all of the information including operative reports and pictures from prior surgeons. Find a board certified plastic surgeon with an excellent reputation and pay for his or her exam and opinion. Good Luck!

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Revisions to breasts have limitations

+2

Unfortunately, there is a limit to what you can achieve after alrady undergoing multplie revisions.  At some point you are basically just dealing with scar tissue.  I'd get some in person opinions but press them to give you honest and realistic expectations because they need to be limited if you are ever going to achieve happiness.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast Revision for Asymmetry

+2

Thank you for the question. Based on the information you provided and the photos, it is difficult to determine your problem. You need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. They will be able to do a history and physicial. Good luck

Lisa M. DiFrancesco, MD

Will a Revision Correct My Asymmetry, Rippling And Tissue Loss From Prior Scar Tissue Removal?

+1

The shorthand/jargon makes it difficult for me to understand the course of events. The one potentially useful view doesn't show enough of the left breast for proper evaluation. 

At any rate, even with better photos and explanation, this is complex enough that it is unlikely that you will get a useful recommendation for Realself consultants. An in person examination is needed to determine a recommended course of  treatment. 

The more revisions you have had, the less likely you are to get an excellent and symmetric outcome, and realistic expectation by surgeon and patient are mandatory when discussing the pros and cons.

All the best.