Navel Piercing Scar Repair

After getting pregnant my piercing seemed to stretch causing a "X" shaped stretch mark over the piercing scar. After losing the baby weight I had some excess skin around the piercing, and my navel (just a small amount that is only noticeable when bending over). My question is should I have excision done to make the piercing scar a little less worse looking and the stretched skin around it removed, and what about an umbilicoplasty? and what are the costs of a scar excision or umbilicoplasty?

Umbilical hernia and belly button navel revision of scar

+1

Belly button scars and naval piercings can cause changes to the belly button.  I would recommend a small outpatient procedure to revitalize and revise your belly button area. In this case, it also looks like you may have an umbilical hernia. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/body/61/abdominoplasty-and-belly-button-scar-revision.aspx