Hi im 6'2 145. How can I get a brazilian butt lift if I'm a slim person? (photo)

Im very tall and slim. Ive been reading and it says that"they take fat from other places to implant ect." I dont have fat my belly is surfboard flat!! I need an answer please. I really want this.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Only after examination one can tell you how much fat can be obtained for transfer and whether it will meet your expectations. The other alternative is buttock implants if you understand the surgery and potential risks
Samir Shureih MD. FACS

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Hi im 6'2 145. How can I get a brazilian butt lift if I'm a slim person?

I perform the BBL on thinner women frequently with very good results.

I also perform buttock implants as well.

I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs both very well to achieve your goals.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

BBL for slender body type

Thanks for your question. The brazilian butt lift is a fat transfer procedure. Typically, liposuction is done in several areas including the upper and lower back, flanks, "bra roll" area, abdomen or thighs and that fat is then transferred to the butt and/or hips. If you do not have enough fat to be removed, you may not be a candidate for this procedure. It may be worth seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in person to be evaluated. Many of us who perform this procedure on a regular basis have treated very slender patients and achieve fantastic results. Just be sure to consult with a surgeon who has a lot of experience and specializes in this procedure. Best of luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

950 Park Avenue
New York City, NY 10028

BBL and slim

I think that an exam in person is critical to determine if you have donor sites to harvest fat for a Brazilian butt lift.  Good luck.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028