Is Naturalfill a Good Alternative to Fix Uneven Breast As Well As Butt Enlargement?

Hi, I'm 21 and I have uneven breast one is a D cup cup and the other is a B cup.Iv'e been considering the procedure being that it seems to be less harsh as traditional lipo. I also was considering the procedure to even out my butt as well.

Breast and Buttock Augmentation

+1

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Breast and Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs causing serious problems breathing. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred.  This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflamation and subsequent severe scar tissue/hardening.

Thus silicone implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking breast and buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). It is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in these procedures, especially buttock implants.  Hope this helps…RAS

Web reference: http://www.drryanstanton.com

Any procedure with a cute sounding name should raise alarm bells in your mind

+1

Hi there-

Naturalfill is a cute new name given to the time honored technique of fat grafting by an eye doctor in the hopes of legitimizing his activities and making it seem to patients like he is doing new things that no one else can do. It's a marketing gimmick.

Plastic surgeons have been doing fat grafting for many, many years...

You should always be very afraid of putting your safety and happiness in the hands of someone willing to resort to such activity in order to attract patients.

Fat grafting is an excellent way to improve the buttocks shape and size, and can also be used to enhance the breasts, but many of us are still concerned about the safety of fat grafting to the breasts considering that one in every eight women in the US will be diagnosed with breast cancer over the course of their lives.

Find a reputable and skilled plastic surgeon (hint- they won't use names like "Naturalfill") and visit for a consultation.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

You may need to have lift/reduction and fat grafting to other breast

+1

Your picture would have been helpful. The term Naturafill is miss leading and used by non-plastic surgeons for fat grafting. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who is familiar with fat grafting. I treat patients with same condition with combination of fat grafting and lift if need. Implants do not work well for asymmetry in long wrong and cause uneven sagging down the road.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Fixing Asymmetrical Breasts

+1

Dear Aka,

It seems that you are looking to remove fat from your buttock and have it injected in your breasts to achieve symmetrical chest. This AUTOLOGOUS FAT GRAFT is a delicate procedure that only board certified plastic surgeons of extensive experience in that field will provide you with the best possible results.

Nonetheless, the Autologous Fat Graft may not be the right solution for you but rather breast implants and possibly a lift. So, without physical examination it is not possible to provide you with a definitive solution.

I encourage you to consult with a board certified surgeon who will help you make a well informed decision.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Natural fill is not a solution for breast asymmetry

+1
Natural fill is not a solution for breast asymmetry, nor is liposuction. Asymmetry can be treated by augmentation of the smaller breast, reduction of the larger one, or a combination of the two, sometimes involving a lift. This is a very individualized procedure. While Naturalfill is now being promoted for use of blood + a collagen promoting solution for injection into the face and may be promising in small areas in lieu of facial filers, I think it is premature to consider it viable for buttock or breast augmentation.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Breast asymmetry can be treated with an implant for the smaller breast or a reduction for the larger breast. It really depends upon what you want. Filling your breast as you say I assume you  mean with your own fat. That is an option as well.

"Naturafill" a Good Alternative to Fix Uneven Breast/Butt?

+1

What is "Naturafill"? And what does it have to do with Liposuction? Your comment suggests that you might be referring to a procedure that removes fat from one part of your body and places it in another part to treat some  irregularity or size discrepancy. This type of procedure is called Autologous Fat Transfer and it is used by many plastic surgeons today to address the kind of problem that you describe. 

I would be very wary of going to a physician who has attached some pleasant sounding name to a procedure that many surgeons already perform, but haven't tried to elevate by attaching an appealing brand name. It suggests thay they are putting more effort into the marketing aspects rather than the important components of doing the procedure successfully. Often these are physicians who are not Real Plastic Surgeons (i.e. Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery), who try acquire patients by suggesting that they provide some sort of special technique or procedure.

Autologous Fat Transfer is an evolving area of Plastic Surgery. It can be done successfully and is used fairly regularly in body contouring to change your overall shape. It's use in breast augmentaion is still new and quite variable in it's success rate. There are a handful of surgeons across the country who have very impressive results in breast augmentation, but this requires the use of a breast expanding device called BRAVA, and most often requires more than one treatment session. I suggest you do more research into the training and qualifications of the surgeon providing this procedure. Ask to see a number of before and after photos. Breast Augmentation by autologous fat transfer has not become so routinely successful that it is deserving of some attractive sounding brand name. 

Federal Way Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breast

+1

What is natural fill???. Stay away from fancy branded procedures.

You may be a candidate for fat transfer, which include liposuction fro areas that you have excess and are undesired and transfer the fat to the breast and buttocks.

For the breast to go from     a B cup to a D cup you will need multiple sessions of fat transfer. your other alternative is a breast implant, or a reduction on the D side.