For Natural Look, What Type of Lift Should I Consider?

I am 5'3" 115lbs. my breast are a 34c. I am 24 years old. I was an overweight child and lost all the weight in my early teens leaving me with sad saggy breast. Also, obviously one of my breast is larger or more saggy.The size of my nipples doesn't bother me. The look I want to achieve is natural with a tear drop shape, not round and big. If the tear drop shape is not possible with my existing shape then I would consider a round look. I also am weary of the maintenance involved with implants.

Consultation

+3

I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine your best options. I generally will not perform a lift at the same time as an augmentation due to the risk of infection. .  Best wishes!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+2

There are may options available to you. Keep in mind not having surgery is also an option.  If you are concerned about the maintenance of having breast implants that is good thinking. 

Jay H. Ross, MD
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery

+2

It really depends upon what you are looking for.  A simple lift may not give you the fullness you want.  You have some glandular ptosis.  An exam and discussion is an important first step.

+2

Thanks for posting the series of photos. Best look is a donut lift with HP implants in my opinion based upon the photos only. Best to obtain in [person evaluations from boarded PS. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Breast augmentation with lift

+1

You are a perfect candidate for a breast augmentation with a lift. The goal should be for you to have your breasts made more symmetric during the lift procedure so that a similar sized implant can be used in both breasts. Having equal ratio of your own breast tissue to implant material will ensure that your breasts age well and symmetrically.

Arian Mowlavi, MD
Laguna Beach Plastic Surgeon

What Type of Lift

+1

Visit with a board certified Plastic Surgeon and review what your goals are.  A physical examination and consultation should provide you with a variety of treatment options.  I usually recommend to patients that they bring in pictures of what they desire as this puts us on the same page in understanding your goals. I hope this was helpful and wish you the best.

Marc Schneider, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon