What Are Some Natural Treatment for Theses Veins Under my Eyes?

I am 18 years old. And every time I look at the mirror, I always notice these small veins under my eyes. I don't even have a clue what causes this. Is this because I used facial cleanser and cream everyday? I have tried putting cucumber on it, but nothing happens. I also tried sleeping early but it still remains. I am always worried about this. Except from laser treatment, is there a natural treatment for this? Please help... Thanks.

Vein Treatment

+1

There are no natural treatments, only laser and or surgery. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Treatments for the visible veins of the lower eyelid

+1

Dear Cebu, I understand this problem must bother you since you cannot help noticing it on a daily basis.  There are no good non-invasive treatments for the small veins that you see in the lower eyelid. As for the treatment options to eliminate the vessels, such as laser treatments or sclerotherapy, any adverse reactions (redness, hyperpigmentation, small scar) that you may tolerate in other areas of body may not be tolerable since you will be noticing it on a daily basis. On the other hand, you might want to consult cosmetic physician about dermal filler (such as Juvederm) or fat transfer to the area.  Sometimes the thin skin of the lower eyelid accentuate small vessels and by filling that area, you may minimize or not notice those vessels at all.  Otherwise, a good concealer on a daily basis would be the most non-invasive option.  Best of luck.

Pueblo General Surgeon

Small veins under the eyes

+1

The small veins mentioned under the eyes are very common...and sometimes seem to just show up from out of nowhere.  Unfortunately, there are topical creams or "natural" treatments to lessen or eradicate them but laser and IPL treatments are often helpful with very little downtime.   Even the laser treatments however are not a permanent 'cure'...it's only treatment and new ones will most likely appear over time.  Make sure you are using sunscreen because sun damage can cause more of them to appear.

Veins and Lower Lids

+1

There is realy no non-invasive treatments which will eliminate the veins under your eyes.  Sclerotherapy may be one of the few ways to deal with them, however be prepaired for red, swollen and irritated lower lids.  There is a risk of pigmentation or discoloration due to the fact that the skin is very thin in the lower lids.

Manhattan General Surgeon