Natural Rhinoplasty NYC Doctors?

Hello. I'm an Australian lady living in NYC and been considering rhinoplasty for a while now. I'd like to do it before my wedding in 2015. I was looking to find a doctor in NYC to do this procedue and I'm finding it hard to pick one to see. I don't want to spend $100/$200 with 5 doctors for a consultation. I don't mind seeing approx two. I'm looking for a subtle and natural change like Blake Lively. My biggest issue is my profile. It's similar to Ashley Simpsons nose, I've been told this a lot.

The best nosejob results are when people can't tell you had surgery

+2

Unlike patients in the past, people no longer want to make a "statement" with their rhinoplasty. Subtle and natural is important. The best compliment a patient can get is when the see an old friend and their friend says "you look great, did you change your hair? lose weight" and NOT "oh had a nosejob."

I suggest you gather a number of names that you hear of and visit their websites. Do you feel the before and afters match your taste and what you are looking for. Then visit a few and make sure you click with them.

Natural Rhinoplasty NYC Doctors?

+1

Dear S Dee,

There are plenty of surgeons in NYC.  Use realself to view before and after photos of all the NYC surgeons on realself.  There should be plenty of photos available.  CHoose 1-2 board certified surgeons that you like their before and after photos and schedule a consultation.

Best Wishes,

Pablo PRichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in NYC

+1

Subtle improvement to the nose is possible with rhinoplasty. It is best to go for consultation to make sure you are comfortable with the surgeon you choose. Good luck.

rhinoplasty in New York City

+1

The previous surgeons mentioned  have an excellent reputation.  It is best to go  to a surgeon who has a large rhinoplasty practice, who has excellent results and a large rhinoplasty photo  gallery.

NYC rhinoplasty doctors

+1

Try Dr Norman Pastorek. He is excellent and does a very natural looking rhinoplasty. Regards Dr. J Disclaimer: This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Natural Rhinoplasty in New York City

+1

Good Day S Dee,

I would consult with Steven Pearlman, MD in NYC for a natural, subtle rhinoplasty.  I have personally seen his work and would stake my reputation on his skills.  Good luck and be well (I do not believe that he stocks Vegimite in his office)!

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Be glad to see you

+1

I am a doubly board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in Noses. I do not charge a consultation fee, so feel free to set up an appointment. You can see my work as I do natural noses.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Natural Rhinoplasty Results

+1

Hi S Dee, The question you ask is a common one. It can be difficult to narrow things down, especially in a place like NYC where so many talented surgeons are located. To me it comes down to a question of proportions as well as trying to maintain as much of your natural structure as possible. You should look at before/after photos on various websites and choose a few that you like the most. You should look at the work as a whole, not just a single patient example. Surprisingly, there will be a different overall aesthetic from doctor to doctor. Choose at least 2 and then move on from there. Best of luck.

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Natural rhinoplasty is what almost all women want.

+1

Hi.

1)  I can think of twenty plastic surgeons in Manhattan who feel they are great at rhinoplasty.  But of course, as with anything else, some are better than others.  So there is no substitute to meeting a couple of surgeons.  You want to feel that the surgeon REALLY listened to you and understands what you want, and REALLY spent time examining your nose in detail.  You need to understand the plan, and you need to see a lot of before and after pictures.

2)  One of the problems is that, if one does not do discounted surgery, patients are very reluctant to allow their pictures on the internet.

3)  The good news is that your expectations sound realistic.  The profile of the nose is the easiest part to correct.  You probably need a subtle "finesse" operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Natural Rhinoplasty in New York City

+1

Hi Dee,

Fortunately with the internet you can review plastic surgeons online. Start with looking at the before and afters. The you can look at reviews for the surgeon. You should be able to narrow it down to 2 or 3 which will keep your consultation cost down.

Hope this helps.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS