Most Natrual Looking Implants

I am 22 years old and considering breast enlargement, im a 32B and very petite. I want them to look as natrual as possible and have looked into teatdrop shaped enplants and going to a large C or smallish D, please can you tell me what the best option is for me?

"Natural" breast implants - what does that mean??

+1

The word "natural" is the most loosely used word in breast augmentation.Technically what the word means is what can occur in nature, but that is not what most patients are thinking.  I have completely dispensed with trying to decipher this word anymore and simply ask the patients to show me visually what they want so I can figure out what implant profile will get close to the result they want.

Breast Implant Size and Shape and the Skill of Your Surgeon are Most Important for Natural Look after Breast Augmentation

+1

The most common cause of an unnatural look after Breast Augmentation is using too large an implant. The natural looking breast is soft and has a gentle subtle fall on the chest with the bottom of the breast falling slightly over the fold beneath the breast-the inframammary fold.

When too large an implant is used the breast skin appears tight and the breast protrudes or "sticks out" unnaturally on the chest wall.

Moderate or low profile breast implants give a more natural look than high profile breast implants. I use high profile implants only when a patient has a specific need for them such as after a previous implant has fallen and the patient wants to emphasize or re build cleavage.

A natural result requires that the implanted breast be soft and moveable. This means that capsular contracture-a tightening of the implant must be avoided-here the knowledge and skill of your surgeon is most important.

While Silicone implants FEEL more natural than Saline implants, a saline implant can LOOK perfectly natural if properly placed.

For a small petite person as you describe a full B small C cup is going to look ,more natural than a D cup.

Generally speaking, 250-300-350cc Moderate Profile Plus Silicone Gel Breast Implants are what I use to achieve full B small C natural looking breasts in smaller petite patients, depending of course on your unique anatomy and amount of breast tissue that you have. If possible I use a submuscular location if the breast is not ptotic-that is sagging after having children or weight loss. In my experience using 400cc and greater in a small petite frame-especially if you have significant breast tissue can look too full.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Natural Appearing Breast Implant Surgery

+1

A natural appearing breast augmentation result depends on many factors.  The factors include size of the breasts, body of the patient, type and size of implant and positioning of the implant beneath or over the muscle.  These factors will be evaluated at your consultation with your plastic surgeon.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Most Natural Looking Implants Are Silicone

+1

I feel that your best chance of obtaining a good result and having your breasts appear natural is to use silicone implants and have them placed under your muscle.  I am not a fan of teardrop implants and would suggest that you consider smooth round silicone implants.  Ask your plastic surgeon for pre- and post-op photos of patients who have had this procedure to see if you feel it is right for your situation.

John Whitt, MD

Bigger is not always better in breast augmentation

+1

Nothing stirs up more anxiety than determining breast implant size and "natural" appearance.  In general a properly sized implant, matching your particular anatomic features will look the best.   An over filled saline filled implant tends to appear very rounded especially if you do not have much natural breast coverage.  Good communication with your plastic surgeon will help you understand the limitations of the operation and will help you achieve your goals.  Bigger is not always better in breast augmentation.   The larger the implant the greater the chances of long term shape problems especially if your soft tissue can not support the weight of the implant.  

Natural Breasts Orlando, Florida

+1

When it comes to "natural implants" there is no questions that silicone gel implants look and feel more natural.  Size is a very personal decision.  We use Vectra 3-D imaging, use implant sizers to try on and go through before and after pictures with our patients.  We do everything possible to give you a good visual of what your breasts will look like post-operatively.

In addition to implants, there is the option of using your own fat (provided you have enough to donate) to use for augmentation.  Typically a patient may go up a cup size or so using this method but it is a very natural solution.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Most Natural Looking Implants

+1

The shape and size of breast implant producing a natural shape will be different in every patient.  The most important factor here is not the actual implant but communication and a good relationship with a board-certified plastic surgeon, that you feel comfortable with.   This will allow you to optimize a good outcome and minimize problems and miscommunications.  

Stephen Delia, MD

Natural

+1

the term natural can be very misleading . a full perky c or small d may be very attractive, but it is not natural appearing.  you need to see your surgeon and see enough pictures so you understand what you will be getting

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation San Diego

+1
If you are petite, D cup may look really hot and attract attention, but not necessarily appear natural. The data shows that both physicians and laypeople cannot differentiate between shaped and round implants once they are in your body. In the US, we don't have access to form stable tear drop implants at this time. Consult with a plastic surgeon in your area who has experience with these devices, and can thus advise you about pros annd cons.

Steve Laverson, MD

Determining natural implant size

+1

Clear communication with your plastic surgeon is important in achieving the desired goals of the patient.  I like to communicate with patients with “goal” pictures.  During surgery, I use temporary sizers to determine the size/profile that will give the patient the look she is looking for. Trying to predict the size of the implant preoperatively is not ideal.  I think it is too much responsibility for the patient to choose the size of the implant.  Ideally, the surgeon would make that determination once he/she is in the operating room with sizers in and examining the patient in the upright and supine position.  There are many variables that come into play when choosing the correct implant size (how much breast tissue the patient currently has, the shape of the chest wall (concave vs. convex), etc…It is difficult to predict the exact cup size you will be post-operatively. Every bra manufacturer may differ in cup size

On this site, I do my best to give advice without a physical examination but I want you to know that a physical examination by a certified physician is always the best way to get the most accurate information.