Any Side Effects to Herbal Breast Enhancment Pills?

I am starting a breast enhancing supplement. Are there any known harmful side effects to my health from taking this (Mamonite for example). When I have children in the future, could these supplements interfere with my ability to breastfeed?

+1

We don't have the answer to how many herbal supplements or over the counter drugs or homeopathic medications effect surgery or wound healing because they haven't been studied enough. If I told you willow bark was good for your wound, would you eat it? And would it effect surgery? You would probably say you don't know. Well the answer is yes, it would and it could have disastrous effects and it could save your life. Why> Because that is where Aspirin is derived from. It is a blood thinner and taken before eye surgery, it could make you blind. Howver taken before vacular bypass or heart surgery or cardiac stents, it could prevent an blood threatening clot.

Aspirin has been studied for thousands of years. All the other newcomers have not been fully evaluated. Just like Aspirin, we could find out one day that they are beneficial or harmful. However, at this point in time most of these claims are unproven.

Breast Enhancement supplements do NOT work

+1

Breast Enhancement supplements do NOT work. They are an utter (no pun intended) waste of money. Since the FDA does not regulate supplements for safety or efficacy much less long term complications, I find your question hard to answer.

Breast herbal supplements

+1

I have no idea what is in the herbal supplements, but more than likely they are not FDA regulated so it could be practically anything. Caveat emptor (buyer beware!)

Everything has side effects

+1

The only side effect I know with pills to enhance breast size is that they do not work. The only medically reccomended way of enhancing your breast size is implant surgery. BC pills or pregnancy only work for a short while, surgery is permanent.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD