Natural Way to Even Breasts Size?

I am 15, 110lbs, 5'1" I am 34b.. Well in my right breast and my left is noticeably smaller (almost a cup size difference) this is really embarrassing and extremely frustrating I've gotten it checked by a doctor they say it's normal and will even out in time but never given me an estimate or maybe a natural solution, based on this info I was wondering if someone could give me a time estimate to how long it will be till they are even and maybe something I could do to speed up this process.

Natural Way to Even Breasts Size?

+1

There are no "natural" methods of altering breast size. Only surgery to reduce the larger breast or to enlarge the smaller (or both) are going to even out your size.

I am not sure the basis of your doc saying this is normal and will even out with time. A difference as large as you describe will most likely persist unless corrected by surgery.

Surgery should be delayed until breast development has been completed--expect a couple more years. 

Best advice for this will come from an experienced plastic surgeon. Although it is unlikely that an immediate solution will be offered, starting to consider a consultation will take away some of the uncertainty of what the natural history of breast asymmetry is, and what can be done, and when it can be done. 

All the best. 

Fat grafting versus implant

+1

Thank you for the question.  The two most common ways to increase breast volume is use of an implant (saline or silicone) or fat grafting.  Fat grafting is currently the only natural way to increase breast volume.  Technically you could reduce the larger breast to match or more closely resemble the smaller breast but this does not sound like the ideal solution.  You can start using the Brava to stretch out the smaller breast.  It will temporarily make the smaller breast bigger and when you are ready it will help with the fat grafting process.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Fat grafting an option to correct asymmetric volume of the breasts without a prosthesis.

+1

A breast implant is the simplest way to correct asymmetry of volume in the breasts. If this is unwanted fat grafting is a second alternative.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Hi Need_a_cure. About 88 % of women have some degree of asymmetry in their breasts.  If your breasts have stopped developing, then you should discuss your concerns with your parents.   If you wish to discuss a surgical correction, you should find a plastic surgeon to discuss your options for correcting your asymmetry.  you can change either the larger or smaller breast.  All your choices will have trade-offs, and it is best to be examined by an expert who can discuss the various surgerical options.

Lewis Ladocsi, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Natural Way to Even Breasts Size?

+1

I am sorry to hear about the physical and probably psychosocial problems the breast asymmetry is causing your young age. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be of much specific help  to you; there is no way of accurately predicting whether your breasts will improve and symmetry as time goes on, and if so when this will occur.  there is no safe/effective medication, cream, or nonsurgical  method to significantly improve breast asymmetry.

I think your best bet is to, with the assistance of your parents, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons, when you have reached ( as close as possible) physical maturity.   If/when the time is right, make sure you do your due diligence and select your plastic surgeon carefully. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work and communicate your goals clearly.

You may find the attached link, devoted to breast asymmetry concerns, helpful to you.

Uneven Breasts Changing over Time?

+1

It would be unusual for a cup size difference to become more even over time.  Having said that, a good general rule is to wait until full growth prior to considering breast surgery.  Full growth could mean 15 or 16 for some individuals, or 20-21 for men.  Generally, signs that you have completed your growth are:  stable height for a year or two, shoe size unchanged for a year or so, and menses for at least a year or more.  There is nothing you can do to "speed up" the growth process.  Discuss this with a parent and consider seeing a plastic surgeon for a consultation.  Good luck.

James N. Romanelli, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Natural Way to Even Breasts Size?

+1

There is no natural way to even out the breasts. These will be uneven permanently and would require surgical intervention to correct.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry, natural correction options

+1

Hi there,

At 15 you might still grow and become more even.  It's worth waiting until you're 18 at least and reassess. But if, as is reasonably likely, you maintain some difference in size here are some thoughts:

1. Most women have a slight difference in breast size.  It only matters if it's different enough to be evident to others, or in clothes. Slight differences are normal.

2. If the breasts are noticeably different, and you would like them to be corrected, and the difference is no more than one cup size, then a natural correction is possible.  There is a device called the Brava which is worn externally and can increase the smaller size a modest amount.  Explore this possibility with a plastic surgeon in your area. Check it out online. It does work, if you put the effort in.

3. Fat transfer may be possible for you.  This procedure works but is controversial in plastic surgery at the moment.  Again, a consultation with a good plastic surgeon in your area will help you understand the issues.  Check out Dr Khouri and Dr Del Vecchio online to understand more about this procedure.

All the very best.

Howard Webster

Howard Webster, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry has to be corrected with surgery.

+1

Hi.

Unfortunately, this will not get better by itself.You may just need a breast implant in the smaller breast.  Young women respond very well to this kind of correction.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Even breasts with time?

+1

Asymmetry of the two breasts is common.  Usually breasts do not grow at different rates so I am not sure why someone would tell you that.