Possible to Get Natural Feeling Breast Implants when Flat-chested?

I'm flat as a board 120lbs & 5'5" Id like to be a full 34B but I dont want them to feel really fake & I most certainly dont want them to be to big. Can anyone tell me if I get saline 34B implants under the muscle tissue will they feel natural or really fake? If too fake whats a good size?

+1

Your best bet for a natural FEELING breast is to use a silicone gel filled implant. However there are several other issues which must be taken into consdiration, including the widely displaced appearance of your nipples and resultant high likelihood of widely spaced implants. I would recommend that you stay in the 200-250 range.

Getting the MOST Natural Feeling Breast Implants with a Flat Chest

+1

The "naturalness" of breast implants depends on picking an implant that has the least amount of rippling and shell palpability, which best matches your chest wall and which is best covered by your own soft tissues. Your best bet is a Mentor High Profile gel implants whose profiles are similar to their saline Moderate profile Plus implants.  A good Plastic surgeon using judgment and moderate would be able to create very nice breasts with these implants and your present chest anatomy.

Natural implants

+1

Natural results with an implant to get you to a B cup should be reachable.  Under the muscle will also add more soft tissue coverage.  

Natural breast implants

+1

It sounds like you are headed in the right direction.  Just make sure that you choose silicone implants to have a soft, natural feel and look to your breasts.  Different profiles will give you different looks and you need to be measure to determine what would work for you.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Silicone gel implants feel more natural

+1

Thin individuals, and those with very little breast tissue, are the best candidates for a silicone gel implant.   This of course entails a longer incision and an implant that is a bit more pricey.  There is no question that silicone gel implants are superior at providing a more natural "feel."

I have also obtained good, ripple-free results in individuals with your body type using  carefully selected smooth saline implants placed under the muscle.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Breast implants should feel natural.

+1

Hi.

Your expectations are very realistic.  When doing breast augmentation in Manhattan on women like you, we most often use the largest implants that look natural (by trying out sterile sizers first).  And that approach should get you to a B cup.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Natural feel and appearance after breast augmentation

+1

Your desires are entirely possible, especially since you do not want large implants. However, I would strongly recommend silicone implants. Whether placed over or under the muscle does not matter unless you have an exceptionally small amount of tissue superiorly, which you do not appear to have.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Silicone Gel implants will ALWAYS feel more natural in small women

+1

Hi there-

If having a very natural appearance and feel to the breasts is a high priority, I would strongly recommend silicone gel implants to you.

Saline will have a very high rate of palpability (the ability to see the implant through your skin) and visibility (with ripples you can see in a bathing suit or tight fitting blouse).

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Fake or real feeling breast implants

+1

A moderate profile silicone breast implant should feel real enough to make you happy. If "feel" is a big priority, always go with silicone over saline.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Silicone Implants For Best Feel

+1

With regards to the breast size and feel, your best bet is to go with a silicone implant, not a saline one.  Looking at your picture, you really have very little breast tissue.  Because of this, even with a small implant, you are going to be feeling the implant more then anything ( even under the muscle). You want it to be as soft and natural as you can, and the silicone implants do a much better job with regards to feel.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon