How Different Are Natural Breasts D Cup and D Cup Implants? Would a DD Implant Equal a Natural D Cup?

I'm considering another BA, I want to achieve a natural looking D cup. I've heard that implants are smaller than natual breasts so what would it take to achieve a (marisa miller/brooklyn Decker size set) full D? I'm currently a large B or small C. I have saline unders and I'm going to look into silicone for the more natural look and feel but I'm not quite sure what it will take at my current state to achieve this. I also want to correct a gap between my breasts for more natural cleavage.

Best Breast Implant Size for Me?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between  the size of breast implants  and the resulting cup size.
In planning your breast augmentation revision procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.  in your case you could use your own before breast-feeding pictures as the goal. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “D cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.