Will I Have Natural Looking Breasts After Implant Removal?

I am 27 years old. After developing capsular contracture in my left breast only after a year of having saline implants put in ( I went from a droopy C to a full D possibly a DD) just had a baby when it developed. Now, its been 3 yrs since I had the implants put in and the implant with the capsular contracture has ruptured. If I get them taken out will my breasts be saggy? Is it possible for them to look natural or is a lift necessary. We do plan on having more babies.

Breast shape after implant removal

+1

In general unless your implants were small you should not expect your breast to return to their pre augmentation shape.  If you have a ruptured saline implant on one side then you should have a good idea of what your breast will look like when the implants are removed.  From your description it seems that you may eventually need a breast lift after the implants are removed. 

Sagging breasts

+1

If your implant has ruptured and deflated, you should have an idea about what you would look like after the implant is removed. Should you still have saline in the bag, your physician could stick a needle into the implant and drain the fluid. How much your breasts sags depends upon several things. Also, each pregnancy is different and may cause more sagging with each one.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Implant removal and sagging

+1

Sagging after implant removal depends upon the size of the breasts, the quality of the tissue, the size of the implants, to name a few.  Sometimes it is hard to predict but a reasonable estimate can be made in the office after exam.

+1

If you have a deflated saline implant, then you already know what having the implant volume taken away will look like. If the implant is only partially deflated, you can have the surgeon finish deflating it with a needle so you know what the shape will be if that helps you in your decision. The actual shell of the implant takes up very little space and the capsule takes up almost no space despite its contracture.

Breast Implant removal

+1

It is not possible for me to tell you what you may need without evaluating you personally. There are too many factors at play to be able to answer definitively. What I can offer is to explain that many factors are at play. The larger the initial implant that was chosen was one factor such as a 600cc implant on a small frame is more likely to result in excessive skin that would have to be removed via a lift. Skin laxity if another factor. The more laxity you have the higher the likelihood of requiring a lift. Pregnancies would also lead to breast hypertrophy followed by deflation which may further exacerbate the issue. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for your care.

Peoria Plastic Surgeon

Appearance of Breasts after Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Thank you for the question, but you will find (despite good intentions), that online consultants will not be able to provide you with accurate enough predictions or advice. Sometimes, these predictions are difficult even after in person consultation.

Generally speaking what breasts look like after removal or downsizing of breast implants will  depend on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed or replaced with smaller implants.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/breast-implant-removal.htm