Natural Breast Transfer for Breast Augmentation?

Hello. I have had a renal transplant for 17 yrs. I am on a high dose of myfortic 360 twice a day. I have been considering doing the fat transfer procedure where they lipo from areas of your body and place them into the breast for augmentation. Aside from a possible infection, would my body reject my own fat?

Fat transfer for breast augmentation

Your body would not reject your own fat. Autoaugmentation of the breast is an advantageous procedure for women desiring a modest size increase in their breasts but do not wish to undergo an implant augmentation. The viability of the fat is based mainly on how it is harvested, processed, and the vascularity of the tissue it is transferred to. Immunosuppression is unlikely to change the "take" rate of the fat as mechanical disruption and vascular integrity ar far more important in overall success.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon