Is It Possible to Naturally Lift Breasts?

More detailed, is there a pill or exercises for it? I would like to try natural ways to lift my breast. I'm a size 36C and I find my breasts okay, but they could look better with just a little lift.

Surgery for now is not my first nor my second option. I would be grateful if I can get an answer.

Surgery Is Best Option for Lifting Breasts

+1

Breast sag can adversely impact a women’s self image, self confidence and self esteem and for this reason many seek correction of this problem. However, they are often afraid of surgery and therefore look for other non surgical solutions. These may include laser treatments, exercises, pills and topical creams. None of these treatments have been shown to be effective in addressing breast sag.

Unfortunately, surgery with removal of excess skin is necessary to correct this problem. This requires a breast lift procedure. 

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lifting Non-Surgically?

+1

There is no nonsurgical way to lift breasts. You will find yourself disappointed if you spend time/resources on “miracle” pills, creams, and/or exercise equipment.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

Nothing more natural than a good surgery :-)

+1

There is no pill or exercise that will alter the shape or volume of breast tissue. Late at night, I see many different commercials that advertise just this. Your best bet is to save your money and keep your safety and health your first priority. Visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is a great deal of experience in breast lift surgery. They will be able to determine the options are best for you and which will provide long-lasting results with minimal scarring.

Natural breast lift

+1

There is no magical solution to lift your breast without surgery other than perhaps holding them up with your hands or standing on your head. Sorry. The pills and lasers do not do it.

No pill or exercise will give you breast lift.

+1

Hi.

Of course, everyone wants to avoid surgery.  But the truth is that there is no cream, pill, or exercise that will lift your breasts. You need a good minimal scar breast lift.

Can you naturally lift breasts?

+1

I received a question today asking if there was a natural, nonsurgical way to lift the breast. The short answer is no.

The breast is not a muscle. Doing pectoral muscle exercises will not lift the breast. You can be as toned as possible in your underlying muscle, but it won’t lift the breast tissue, firm the ligaments, or tighten the skin.

When your skin is new, it has great elasticity. It bounces back well, and doesn’t stretch out, wrinkle, or sag. As we age, our skin changes as well. We all have different qualities of skin tone based on age, ethnicity, sun damage, smoking, what we have put it through (major weight changes, pregnancy, etc) and genetics.

Once your skin is stretched out, it is stretched. There is no proven skin cream, exercise, or laser to improve it.

Watch out for trickery. Many cosmetic lasers will show only photos at 1-2 months out. This is misleading.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunately no

+1

There is not non-surgical way to elevate the nipple and areola and tighten the breast skin envelope.  Many things have been tried including Thermage and Thread lifts but none have been successful.

No pills

+1

It is ulikely that even exercise will make much difference as far as lifting the breasts and there are certainly no pills that would be recommended solely for this purpose ( although some hormonal interventions might cause this as a side effect). We have had some success with Thermage for a subtle lift, Thermage is a non-surgical treatment using radiofrequency.

Web reference: http://www.hankinsplasticsurgery.com