Natural Breast Enhancement Without Plastic Surgery?

I'm Asian, I have really small breast (30 A) and i want natural breast enhancement without plastic surgery is there way to help .......please answer

Breast enhancement without surgery

+2

Thanks for your inquiry.  There are no supplements and creams that I am aware of that increase the size of the breast. If you mean trying to avoid an implant, fat grafting from other parts of your body is showing some promise. It still involves surgery and is best performed by someone with a lot of experience who can counsel you on risks and benefits of the procedure, Good luck.

No non-surgical procedure for breast enhancement

+2

There are no lotions or potions that will make your breast get larger.   Fat injections can be of some benefit but it can also be unreliable.  The only reliable method of breast enhancement is with the use of a breast implant.  I often find that Asian patients have tight skin and breast tissue and benefit from the use of a contoured shaped implant such as the one currently marketed by Sientra.  

Breast augmentation with out PS

+2

Hello. There are differet techniques for breast enhancemet but they are well known for their poor results and questionable safety I think that The only safe considered real Method beside Implants for BA is Fat Transferring. But you need to have enough donor sites. Share your concern with a Certified Plastic Surgeon for a good guoide. Breast Impants are safe with predictable results. Happy Holidays Dr. Vega

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+2

Dear forever90,

There is no proven non-surgical method that I know of.  There are many products out there claiming to be able to naturally augment breasts, but I can't endorse any of them from a scientific point of view.  You could spend a lot of money on such products to not get the results you want in the end.

I suggest you see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options, including fat transfer.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Natural Breast Enhancement? No Surgery?

+2

Hi and thank you for your question.

There are a lot of non-surgical remedies peddled around including Brava, which is a suction cup that you wear on your breasts 10 hours a night for many months, hormones, etc.  Unfortunately non of these remedies have real meaningful results.  Otherwise there would be no need for plastic surgery for breast augmentation if breasts could be enhanced without surgery.  Currently breast augmentation surgery is the only way to get good meaningful natural results.  This can be done with implants or with fat grafting/transfer.  Fat grafting/transfer has the benefit of using your own tissue for the augmentation and no implant, however, this usually requires multiple sessions and also requires you to have enough donor fat tissue.  This is also more expensive because it is more time intensive.  You can get a very natural looking result with implants if the right implants are selected and the surgery is done well.  I recommend that you consult with a multiple board certified plastic surgeons and look at their photos, and discuss your concerns.\

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Natural creams for breast enhancement without surgery

+1
As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. There is no scientific literature to support any type of food to increase breast size. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/breast-augmentation

Breast Augmentation without Surgery

+1

You could look into the BRAVA system.  I will say that most plastic surgeons have been less than impressed with the system and its results, but it may offer you an alternative.

+1

You have three choices, other than no treatment--

• breast enlargement with implants (surgery)
  • breast enlargement with fat (also surgery)
  • spend time and money on treatments that don't work.

Thanks for your question, best wishes. 

Natural breast enhancement

+1

I wish there was a way to offer patients a n on-surgical breast enhancement, but at this point in time there is none.

Nonsurgical Breast Augmentation?

+1

No, there are no effective nonsurgical modalities to increase breast size.  Be careful that you do not waste your time/resources on pills/lotions that promise otherwise.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm