Would Natural Breast Augmentation Be Worth It For Me? Would Getting Pregnant in Year Affect a Lot? (photo)

After pregnancy my breasts went from a full B to how they look like in the photos. I have a breast aug scheduled in two weeks(375 cc saline unders. Too big for my frame or ok?). I asked another question posting these same photos. I originally wanted a natural aug. but my surgeon said I just have enough fat for 1/2 a cup if I don't want to lose from my thighs. I am a size 2 and don't want to be skinnier. Would it be worth it? Will I lose it all after a second child? I have a fast metabolism. Thx

Implant size

+1

375 cc size implants seem appropriate for your build and should make your full or large C cup.  nether itmismworth having done is something only you can answer but you appear to be an excellent candidate.  I'm glad you gave up on the idea of fat injections to your breasts.  that would have been a total loser!  Good luck!

Breast augmentation, pregnancy, and fat transfer

+1

Thanks for the questions and attached pictures.  There are several important points to make based on your questions.  First, pregnancy will potentially change the appearance of your breasts in the future.  Although it does not appear that you had significant changes with your first pregnancy, each pregnancy is different and it is difficult to predict how your breasts will change.  Therefore, I usually recommend to patients that they wait until after pregnancy before proceeding with any cosmetic breast surgery.  Second, determining the correct size implants can be difficult with only pictures, but it does appear that 375 cc implants will fit your frame.  Of course, too big does somewhat depend on your expectations.  Finally, the question of if a "natural" breast augmentation is right for you depends on what size you are looking for and on your physical exam.  This question is better answered by your board-certified plastic surgeon in person.

Realistically, natural breast enhancement with your own fat will at about 1/2 cup size to your breasts or about 150 mL. It depen

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

Realistically, natural breast enhancement with your own fat will at about 1/2 cup size to your breasts or about 150 mL. It depends on how much bigger you want to be.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for an evaluation to make sure that you are a candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Wait to have breast augmentation after pregnancy

+1

Your breasts would change once again if you had another child, especially if you decided to breast feed.  If you really think this is your goal to have another pregnancy within one year time then I would recommend you wait until you have completed your family.  After you are done nursing (if you choose to do so) you can revisit your Plastic Surgeon for a consultation.  My guess would be your volume recommended now would be different at that time.  If you decided to proceed with Augmentation prior to completing your family then you have a high chance of needing a revision breast surgery.

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Would Getting Pregnant in Year Affect a Lot?

+1

If all you want is to get back to a full B cup, 375 might be too big for you. It is more likely going to give you a full C, which would look fine but only if you like that size. If you are pretty sure you will have another pregnancy in a year I would definitely wait on the augment until after that.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast Augmentation: Implant and Pregnancy Concerns?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I'm assuming that you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully and have communicated your goals carefully/clearly. He/she will be in a much better position to advise you about the approximate size of breast implants that will best meet your goals. Online consultants cannot do so precisely.

How your breasts will change with pregnancy is impossible to predict accurately also. Most patients will lose some volume;  however, based on the  current appearance of your breast (after pregnancy),  I would be optimistic that you will do well after future pregnancy.

I would suggest that during pregnancy you maintain a healthy stable weight (under the guidance of your OB/GYN)  and avoid severe weight fluctuation if possible.

Best wishes with your upcoming surgery.