Natural 32D Increase to 32DD/E?

Hello, I am 20 years old, five foot three and 110 pounds. I have natural 32D breasts and want to go up one cup size because I used to be a 32DD before I lost a few pounds. Since its such a small cup increase (1-2 cups max) would I be able to have natural "ski slope" breasts. What should I expect???

Implant Selection Process

+1

The larger the implant, the higher the risk of complications.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

D to DD Increase with Implants

+1

It is reasonable to increase the breasts by one cup size and fill a deflational component to the breasts.

Naturally reshape your breasts without implants

+1

The goal of breast surgery is to create beautiful breasts.  Beauty is determined by several factors including symmetry, skin tone, position of breast on the chest wall, position of areola, cleavage, shape and least of all volume.  If you are dissatisfied with your 32 D because you have lost some weight then it is likely that you have lost skin tone and that adds to your dissatisfaction.  Rather than just use an implant, there is a new alternative technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision and without implants it is possible to reshape your breast as you desired.  This will increase the upper pole fullness, elevate your breasts higher on the chest wall and increase your cleavage.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation

+1

You are a relatively thin lady with large breasts already. Without photographs it is hard to asses if you need anything at all.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

+1

Without an in office exam it is very difficult to tell you what could be specifically achieved for you.  It is certainly possible to give you more volume.  Good luck.

Achieving Goals with Breast Augmentation?

+1

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals. I would suggest that you will be best off seeking consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

During this consultation, communicate your goals clearly. I would suggest that you do not base your communication (or satisfaction with the results of surgery) on achieving a specific cup size; as you know, cut sizes may vary from one bra manufacturer to another.  Also, words such as “natural” can be misinterpreted, as these types of terms may mean different things to different people.

In my practice, I find the use of goal pictures very helpful in the communication process. Show your plastic surgeon what you are trying to achieve as well as what you find undesirable.

Natural result is possible

+1

In general, the smaller the implant the more natural the result. Your surgeon can measure your breasts and choose an implant style and shape that will give you a subtle, natural augmentation. In fact, women who only want a little augmentation tend to get the most natural looking results. 

Armin Moshyedi, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Natural 32D Increase to 32DD/E

+1

Having no idea about the current shape of your breasts, I couldn't begin to guess an outcome.Photos would help, but nothing beats an in person exam.  I would hold that a 1-2 cup increase is not small, but average. 

At any rate, your question would best be answered at a consultation, When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.