What Size is Too Big for Natrelle Breast Implants?

I am 5' 1" and between 100-105 lbs. Currently a 32A and my doctor only uses Natrelle breast implants. They are a bit wider with less projection compared to Mentor's Mod+. I am wanting a full C or small D. I am a bit pear shaped and my measurements are: 16 cm from nipple to nipple, 271/2 cm rib cage and right breast 13 cm at the middle widest section, and left 12.5 cm. The mod 360-390 cc's have a diameter of 12.7 and projection of 4.2. Would this be too big? What size would I need to acheive the size I want?

Package must fit in the envelope

+1

If your goal is a natural looking breast, the implant must fit into the skin and breast envelope. If the implant is too big, the result could be an implant wider than your breast, a breast that is shaped like a ball and not a breast, skin too tight, or visible wrinkles.

Most surgeons would recommend only using an implant that is narrower than your breast, You must also take into account how loose is the breast and how much it will stretch.

Some surgeons have 3D imaging systems that can help patients visualize what a particular implant will accomplish in the patients breast.

Unless your primary goal is size alone, go with what fits and not a preconceived idea of cup size or volume.

Good luck!!

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

"Try On" Some Implants Before Surgery

+1

This will allow you to get some idea of how they fit your frame.

I agree that for your height, that's a large implant.  Also, there could be a problem with your skin stretching to accommodate an implant of that size. 

Implants

+1

These implants may be a bit large for you. You are short and probably have a narrow chest.  Those implants that you choose are probably going to put you into a large D cup bra.  

Way too big!

+1

To have an implant that large, you'd need to have a breast base width of about 14 cm, and that is almost unheard of on someone with your height and weight.

You could pick an implant that size, but it would probably have an upper bulge and not look that natural. If that's the look you want, go for it. But if it is natural you want, then it is likely too big.

But no one can tell you that without measuring you. This is something between you and your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.cohesiveimplants.com