Uneven Eyebrow After Blephorplasty? (photo)

I had upper And lower eye surgery approx 8 weeks ago n my eyes are uneven with horrific scar. Can u tell me if these issues will resolve with tiime or will they I need some kind of revision

Eyebrow asymmetry from eyelid ptosis

+1

Your left eyebrow is higher because it is compensating for a droopy left upper eyelid (ptosis).  So you have to address the ptosis problem, not the brow.  See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Uneven Eyebrow After Blephorplasty?

+1

Are you sure the eyebrow asymmetry was not present pre operatively?? And those are VERY acceptable incisions. 

Post-blepharoplasty scar

+1

Given that your procedure was only 8 weeks ago, you appear to be healing well and the appearance of the scar is as expected at this time. The position of the brow would normally not be affected by blepharoplasty and it is difficult to comment on this without in person examination or at least review of clinical before and after pictures. I recommend close follow up with your surgeon.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon