Nasolabial Folds At 26? What Can I Do?

Nasolabial folds - dermal fillers or fat transfer

+2

I would start with dermal fillers to rid of the nasolabial folds of the skin. This is done with Juvederm or Radiesse or other products or with fat transfer or grafting.

Buffalo General Surgeon

Treatment of nasolabial folds in young patients

+2

Although difficult to answer your question accurately without an examination, several options are available to you.  Given your stated age, I would guess that you likely would not need any surgical treatment at this time via facelift.  Although this is an excellent modality for rejuvenation of the face and correcting wrinkles, folds, and facial contours, you likely would not need such at this time.  I would consider dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, etc.  These are temporary treatments that can last 6-12 months.  It may allow you to see the results if you like them via this modality.  Fat grafting to this area is also an excellent option, and permanent.  Facial fat grafting has been an excellent adjunct for facial rejuvenation with very minimal complications and down time.   I hope that this helps!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Nasolabial folds at 26

+2

For someone young, like yourself at 26, the treatment most likely to improve your nasolabial folds would be some type of filler to soften the appearance of the folds.  This would be the simplest treatment.  There can be some other surgical options that I doubt you would need at your age.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasolabial Folds At 26? What Can I Do?

+1

Thank you for your question. Folds, creases, and or volume loss can be treated with fillers, such as Juvederm, Restylane etc. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist

Treatment for Folds

+1

You may want to consider a dermal filler for nasolabial folds. Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse are generally good options.

Kimberly Butterwick, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon