At What Age Can I Start Having Nasolabial Fillers?

I am 32 and I am really starting to notice these wrinkles. Is this a good age to start? If so, what filler should I start using and should I also get Botox shots as a preventative measure? Thank you!

Fillers are an excellent option for people in their 30s

+1

Dear Moonglow,

Injectable fillers are an excellent option for nasolabial lines that appear and work very well. Often, some of the first lines and wrinkles that become noticeable are in the nasolabial folds. Any of the hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm work very well and I use them frequently for filling in the nasolabial folds. I also use these products in a variety of other areas such as filling in the shadows under the eyes or improving the jawline or lip enhancement. These other "off-label" uses should only be performed by a very experienced injector such as a facial plastic surgeon.

Botox or Dysport are not fillers but relax the muscles causing wrinkles around the eyes (crow's feet), frown lines between the eyebrows, and forehead wrinkles. Either one can be used as a preventative measure for these areas as well.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon